Tuesday, November 16, 2004

RIP ODB

Ole Dirty Bastard from the Wu-Tang (as if there was any other) died over the weekend. I meant to mention it in my last post but that was done under the influence of Guiness and Captain's Morgan (don't ask). It's fucked up that he's gone especially at the ripe old age of 35. But there was barely any news about it. If I hadn't been trying to watch videos on Launch Saturday I wouldn't have even known. I don't know what's worse the fact that he died or the fact that Anna Nicole cuttin' a fool at the AMAs and the violence at the Vibe awards got more news coverage. Speaking of which, it's 2004, why the fuck are fools still starting shit at awards shows. As if Hip-Hop didn't need more bad publicity. And yeah it was some Hip Hop fools that started that shit. Grow the fuck up.

No comments: