Monday, December 19, 2005

Conspiracies Abound

I believe in conspiracies. To a certain extent. I believe that they exist but I couldn’t tell you of any that I know of. Certainly not anything that could be considered factually true or certain. But I’m sure they are out there. The media can’t possibly be privy to everything that goes on behind the scenes. Even if they were why would they tell us. I mean, really it’s 2005. That being said, apparently some anonymous former PR guy has compiled a timeline of the conspiracy to ruin Dave Chappelle’s career. Either that or some bored fan boy has too much time on his hands. Either way it’s an interesting read. Even if parts of it read like derivative science fiction. Not that any of you read the links I post but I thought it was interesting... bitches.

http://www.chappelletheory.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, now I read up to the part where the african amercian leaders wereplanning Dave's demise. Um, Hi, The jury is still out on me reading any further. In order for me to continue on, I need to know the ethnicity of this retired PR person. In the meantime, I will read it twice. Once in an african american voice. (yes this can happen) And then I will read this like a retired white guy. *smirk* (yes it will read two very different stories)..will let you know my conspiracy theory to this dark tale of one of the fnniest men in America. Or Ohio anyway.